- evens out the color and surface of the face
- prevents wrinkles
- is a source of nutrients for the skin
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2-3 Workdays
The "Placenta" exfoliating mask works comprehensively on the skin, replacing mechanical Cleanning face. The active ingredients contained in the mask are a hydrolyzed extract of placenta and vitamin E - nourish and moisturize the skin, stimulate renewal mechanisms. Hydrolyzed sheep placenta extract (Hydrolyzed placental extract (Sheep)):
- stimulates collagen production - the protein contained in the placenta is extremely similar in its composition to the main protein building human skin - collagen, which natural production in the body decreases significantly with age, which leads to wrinkle formation;
- "blocks" free radicals that are known to be premature culprits aging;
- activates metabolism in the skin - contains a physiological complex nutrients (peptide, sodium mineral salts, potassium, phosphorus, acids nucleic enzymes) that nourish the skin, saturating life-giving cells energy;
- increases skin resistance. Placenta extract helps to increase natural skin defense mechanisms;
- contains amino acids that nourish and form the skin's protective surface a membrane that prevents water loss without hindering cellular respiration. Vitamin E (Tocopherol) - "youth vitamin" of the skin:
- makes the skin look younger, nourishes, moisturizes, regenerates, strengthens the layer protective epidermis;
- releases cells from free radicals, inhibiting the aging process;
- makes the skin more resistant to UV rays;
- participates in cellular respiration and other important cellular processes metabolism; prevents increased permeability and fragility of capillaries.
- deeply cleanses the skin of dead horny cells.
- evens out the color and surface of the face.
- prevents wrinkles.
- is a source of nutrients for the skin.
Apply a thick layer of the mask to a clean, dry face, avoiding the surface of the lips, eyebrows and around the eyes. Leave for 18-20 minutes. Pull the mask from bottom to top, carefully ripping its edges off.